School Psychologist of the Year
Award for Outstanding Practise
NNomination Deadline: Oct. 19, 20188
To recognize the work of exceptional School Psychologists in Newfoundland and Labrador, and their personal and professional commitment to the profession.
Criteria for Eligibility
The nominee must:
- Be a current NLCPA member in good standing;
- Be a School Psychologist with NLESD;
- Have a minimum of five (5) years working in the profession;
- Demonstrate strengths in school psychology competency and practice;
- Be an advocate for School Psychologists within the school system and wider community, including local, provincial, and/or national levels;
- Demonstrate professional development involvement;
- Demonstrate professional leadership in School Psychology/counselling in their assigned schools, at district and/or community level, through initiatives, projects, and/or programs;
- Have other experiences, honours, and/or recognitions that support eligibility.