- Early Bird Rate (by September 29, 2017) $30.00
- Regular Rate (after September 29, 2017) $40.00
- Early Bird Rate (by September 29, 2017)
- NLCPA Member $210.00
- Non-Member $235.00
- Student Member $110.00
- Student Non-Member $145.00
Regular Rate (after September 29, 2017)
- NLCPA Member $225.00
- Non-Member $260.00
- Student Member $135.00
- Student Non-Member $170.00
If you are a counsellor/psychologist with the NLESD, you are automatically a
member of the NLCPA. Please direct questions regarding membership registration
and renewal to Amanda Dodd – email@example.com
For registration and payment go to https://lfweb.nlta.nl.ca/Forms/NLCPA or click on
the Register Now link above.
- Payment must be received by September 29, 2017 to qualify for the Early
Bird rate and be placed in the draw for the Early Bird prize.
- Early Bird prize is a Google Home. This prize will be drawn and awarded at
This year, conference registration includes a free copy of Florence Strang’s new
book, with an opportunity to get the book signed on Friday.
Our Thursday Evening Social will take place at the Marine Institute. The dining
experience will include a menu prepared by the Marine Institute Chef and live
musical entertainment provided by Kathy Stock. There will also be experiential tours
of the Marine Institute simulators throughout the evening.
For first time attendees of our conference, and counsellors/psychologists in year 1-5
of their career, this evening social is FREE!
Be sure to identify yourself as a delegate of the NLCPA Conference 2017 and
check for availability.